Millions of Records Per Second
1 — Acquire
Unstructured, structured, local, distributed, in-motion, at-rest, live or historical — SQLstream Blaze instantly welcomes all data, from all available sources, in all formats, and at all speeds.Learn more
2 — Analyze
Create contextual business insights through the perfect mixture of live and historical data streams.Learn more
- Development and updates take minutes, not months
- Operations can be run concurrently and continuously, without interrupting execution
- Performance scales to millions of records per second per CPU core with 1-5 millisecond latency
- ANSI-compliant SQL for query, and Java for custom ingestion/egress and for extending compute capabilities tap into existing skill sets
- Portable queries and other compute functions can be moved in out out of the system and reused in other contexts
- Operations expressed in standard ways are automatically optimized
- Implementations use existing database and data warehouse investments and can reduce hardware requirements up to 50x
- Development takes minutes: fastest time-to-market
- Rich feature set (for stream ingestion/egress, processing, querying, and automated actions) covers the entire stream processing data flow; no additional technologies needed.
StreamLab is a visual platform for interactively exploring machine data streams and building real-time streaming apps without having to write any code. An intelligent suggestions engine supports users in building complete apps from ingestion to analysis and into action, by simply accepting suggestions made by StreamLab. All of the execution takes place on s-Server, at massive scale, and deployment is immediate. With StreamLab, business analysts or Java, SQL, Python, or Scala developers can efficiently move from concept to real working application in minutes.View Demo
s-Server: Real-Time, Complex Event Processing
Amazon Kinesis Analytics is based in part on certain technology components licensed from SQLstream: s-Server. s-Server is the only stream processor to use ANSI standards-compliant SQL for querying live data streams. Processing data at over 1M events/second per CPU core on benchmarks and at over 1M events/second per server on real-world applications, s-Server is the most powerful and scalable data processing platform available. s-Server includes a suite of agents and adapters for machine data mediation and enterprise system/storage platform integration.
s-Dashboard is an HTML5 platform for building push-based, real-time visualizations on s-Server. s-Dashboard enables developers to deploy real-time dashboards for streaming analytics on any device or channel, and is pre-configured with a standard set of panels, widgets, and dashboards.
s-Studio is a stream inspection, application development, and administration console for the s-Server platform. s-Studio enables dynamic updates to live applications, adding new queries as needed or changing existing queries or views. s-Studio is built as a plug-in to the standards-compliant Eclipse framework.
Our StreamApps deliver pre-configured solution accelerators for specific industries, use cases, data sources and equipment—a fast start with out-of-the-box data collection agents, plus a library of analytics, rules, streaming aggregation operations, filtering and parsing operations, and real-time visualization dashboards.
Rapid deployment of Smart services | automated infrastructure | real-time QoS/QoE updates
The Telecoms StreamApp is designed for the rapid deployment of real-time applications in a telecommunications service provider. Built on SQLstream Blaze, the Telecoms StreamApp provides real-time collection and analysis of CDR, network, service and device data enabling cable, fixed and mobile service providers to build real-time smart services for call rating, least cost routing, call fraud prevention, customer experience management and network performance management.
Built-in capabilities of the Telecoms StreamApp focus on typical initial projects such as call fraud, real-time rating and quality of experience monitoring from CDR and IPDR analytics. Standard features include:
- Collect, condition, and enrich IP CDR data streams, with real-time session reconstruction.
- Conversion of all vendor CDR formats to a universal format.
- Geospatial and time-based analytics for fraud, rating, experience monitoring and performance.
- Integration with customer databases and CDR warehouses.
- Powerful visualization with SQLstream Blaze’s real-time dashboards.
Adding new Smart Services
StreamApps are designed for rapid initial deployment and easy extension for additional services. New services often require real-time integration of network and service platform data, plus other machine data streams from websites for example, and integration with existing enterprise and operational systems.
- Mobile network performance management from 3G/4G cell data.
- Real-time predictive analytics for business SLA exception monitoring.
- Real-time ad placements and geospatial awareness for location-based services.
- Streaming analytics from IP probe data.
- Integration of any machine data source with any operational platform or enterprise database.
StreamApps enable the rapid time to value for real-time industry solutions. Offered as an initial fast-start library, each StreamApp packages SQLstream’s extensive industry knowledge coupled with the full power of SQLstream Blaze. Easily configured and extended for additional services, StreamForge plus the Telecoms StreamApp enables:
- Smart Services – real-time telecoms applications from CDR, network and device data feeds, with real-time dashboards and continuous integration with operational and enterprise systems.
- Smart Processes – real-time and automated operational processes for improving fraud prevention, customer experience and network utilization.
- Smart Infrastructure – A powerful, flexible and extensible standards-based platform for automated, real-time telecoms infrastructure.
Smart City StreamApp
Rapid deployment of Smart City services | GPS and sensor data collection | Traffic flow analytics | Congestion prediction and real-time visualizations based on Google Maps
The Smart City StreamApp enables transportation agencies, city government and private enterprises to build real-time smart services. GPS and fixed sensor data feeds, social media, enterprise data warehouses and environmental data can be integrated on a single platform, offering real-time applications for road network monitoring, public transportation networks, smart energy, street lighting and other smart city infrastructure.
Built-in capabilities of the Smart City StreamApp focus on typical initial projects such as road network traffic flow and congestion detection. Standard features include:
- Collect, filter and enrich GPS, roadside sensor and traffic light data.
- Geospatial and time-based analytics for traffic flow, congestion prediction and travel time.
- Integration with map databases, GIS platforms and data warehouses.
- Powerful visualization with Google Maps and Google Earth displays.
- Full integration with StreamForge’s real-time dashboards.
Adding new Smart Services
StreamApps are designed for rapid initial deployment and easy extension. A StreamForge stream processor based on the Smart City StreamApp can quickly be extended to add new sensor data types, real-time analytics and integration with existing enterprise and operational systems, enabling additional Smart Services such as:
- Capacity and real-time route information for public bus and rail networks.
- Energy management with real-time analytics from smart meter data.
- Street lighting, with dynamic, centralized management of street lights and related intelligent sensor infrastructure.
- Real-time analytics and map-based displays for emergency services.
- Integration of any machine data source with any operational platform and enterprise data warehouse.
StreamApps enable the fastest time-to-value for real-time industry solutions. Offered as an initial fast-start library, each StreamApp packages SQLstream’s extensive industry knowledge coupled with the full power of StreamForge. Easily configured and extended for additional services. StreamForge plus the Smart City StreamApp enables:
- Smart Services – real-time Smart City applications from sensor and other machine data feeds, with real-time dashboards and continuous integration with operational and enterprise systems.
- Smart Processes – real-time automated operational processes for improving traffic congestion, optimizing energy utilization and reducing pollution.
- Smart Infrastructure – a powerful, flexible and extensible standards-based platform for automated, real-time Smart City infrastructure.
SQLstream’s approach to streaming minimizes the time developers spend writing low-level code. SQLstream Blaze automatically enforces data integrity while optimizing an application’s latency and performance, simplifies application maintenance, and streamlines the integration of existing code. At the heart of SQLstream Blaze is a rich and flexible set of operators to efficiently process and analyze incoming data streams.
An Ecosystem With Broad Integration And Extensibility
Work with any data source, format or destination, concurrently, continuously, and in real-time.
Full Support for Java Functions
SQL UDXes (User Defined Transform) enable Java development of streaming operations, and inclusion of third party libraries and even entire systems in a streaming SQL query.
Auto-Optimized Time Window Operators
SQLstream Blaze implements declarative windowing meaning that windows describe the scope of the tuples taking part in windowed operations, rather than CEP-approaches that normally view windows as data structures.
Deterministic Processing for Data Accuracy and Application Integrity
SQLstream Blaze is a declarative platform based on industry standard SQL data processing semantics – the language of business data – to assure existing business rules are supported with ease and to eliminate the risks in procedural language platforms.
Enrichment of Streaming Data with Any Source
SQLstream Blaze can perform a SQL JOIN between a stream and native table, external table (for example, Oracle), or re-streamed data from a native table without compromising performance.
Full-Spectrum of Support for Proper Event Sequencing
SQLstream Blaze has native, continuous incremental, and deterministic support for missed events and lack of events while preserving order of events and enabling action on delayed events, useful for any application where record-by-record correctness for monitoring is critical such as network monitoring, security, and financial.
SQLstream Blaze continuously computes telemetry data that quantifies behavior and performance. Enabling businesses to leverage existing technology investments, this telemetry is available as a table or a stream for easy integration with any third-party monitoring tool.
Low Latency + High Performance at Scale
SQLstream Blaze provides extreme performance and throughput without requiring tuning or low-level coding.
Hardware Optimization – 3x-500x less
SQLstream Blaze can process over 1 Million 16-byte records/sec per CPU core while scaling linearly to over 16 cores on commodity hardware.
Probabilistic Model-Driven Recovery for High Availability
By redundantly computing the results of all stream operations on multiple commodity nodes, SQLstream Blaze achieves arbitrary “x9”s of availability in real-world apps without compromising performance or resorting to exotic and costly hardware.
$40k base annual subscription package includes 24x7 support and upgrades, plus $10k per server and $1k per core.
As published on AWS Marketplace.
Starting at $2k/day.