Businesses with the ability to harvest real-time intelligence from streaming data (structured and unstructured) can operationalize insight through instant action: mitigating anomalies, reporting results, or seizing opportunities when and where they happen.
Blaze can load all data insight instantly, concurrently and continuously into both dynamic systems (where intelligence is either visualized, or used to trigger automated actions) and storage.
Blaze can connect, explore and view analytics functions and results while data is streaming, with real-time, intelligent, interactive dashboards.
- Wizards provide instant connection to a wide variety of data sources
- Interactive stream browser selects, splits, casts and transforms fields with updates applied immediately and stream structures changing in real-time
- AI-powered suggestions tool implements parsers and formatting rules automatically, and offers recommendations for data structuring based on ongoing analysis
- Real-time dashboards provide push-based, continuous visualization of real-time analytics and alerts and can be redesigned with a click while data is in motion. They include line graphs, bar charts, maps and text reports and can be personalized through color-coding, labeling, and custom wireframes.
Insight is translated into immediate alerts or device activation through autonomous processes free of human intervention or error.
- User and consumer push-based notifications, updates and alerts
- Automated shutdowns, wraparounds and selective process re-routing
- Automated equipment and network diagnostic, self-maintenance and repairs
Continuous load into Big Data and storage
Data can be streamed into any number of destinations, simultaneously: Hadoop, NoSQL platforms, databases, Oracle, SQLServer, and RDBMS platforms such as Teradata.
DEMO | StreamLab
StreamLab is a visual platform for creating streaming apps in minutes, with built-in dashboards for interactive, real-time visualization of data streams.