process Fast + Big Data continuously and in real time
From streaming data to deployed apps in minutes.
Blaze is the only SQL-based stream processing platform for streaming ingestion, streaming analytics, and automated actions. In 2016, Blaze became a top technology in Forrester's leader circle for Streaming Analytics.
A full-service distributed data management system.
What is Blaze?
Blaze is a data processing platform that can ingest and analyze infinite streams of Fast+Big Data concurrently, continuously, and in real time (with s-Server) through applications that take just a few minutes to develop (with StreamLab).
When added to existing messaging systems like Kafka, Blaze creates a complete, high-performance, resilient, fault-tolerant architecture that can seamlessly integrate with other enterprise systems to make sure you respond to changing business conditions right when they happen.
- Development and updates take minutes, not months
- Operations can be run concurrently and continuously, without interrupting execution
- Performance scales to millions of records per second per CPU core with 1-5 millisecond latency
- ANSI-compliant SQL for query, and Java for custom ingestion/egress and for extending compute capabilities tap into existing skill sets
- Portable queries and other compute functions can be moved in out out of the system and reused in other contexts
- Operations expressed in standard ways are automatically optimized
- Implementations use existing database and data warehouse investments and can reduce hardware requirements up to 50x
- Development takes minutes: fastest time-to-market
- Rich feature set (for stream ingestion/egress, processing, querying, and automated actions) covers the entire stream processing data flow; no additional technologies needed.
Our Q2 series continues with a Kafka-focused webinar on Thursday, April 27th, at 10AM PST. Join now to learn about using Blaze on Kafka to process streaming IoT data.join webinar
After the news that Amazon Kinesis Analytics is based in part on certain technology components licensed from SQLstream, Blaze is now available on AWS Marketplace.read more
If you'll be in New York for the Kafka Summit on May 8th, let us talk about how Blaze brings SQL-powered Streaming Analytics to Kafka.let's meet
Our customers use SQLstream Blaze to improve customer experience, automate services, secure systems, advance operational efficiency, and even save lives.
"No other vendor enabled us to deliver both performance and analysis we needed for our applications that literally help us save lives."
"They met our requirements entirely and they provided the only 100% ISO ANSI/SQL standards-based streaming platform. That enabled us massive scalability, a very fast deployment and a highly competitive TCO."